Senior Care Raleigh NC
Our senior care Raleigh NC attempts to provide long-term care for someone who may need assistance but neither needs nor desires regular care provided in nursing homes. Typically, senior care offers the following kinds of support:
- 24-hour emergency telephone systems inside the respective residence and throughout the center
- Personal care support, including dressing, bathing, toileting, and transport
- Support and supervision with medication management
- Wellness programs and enrichment activities
Why Our Senior Care Raleigh?
There is a point in everybody’s life when they might no longer have the ability to take care of themselves. Unfortunately, other issues of life and professions can frequently make this a challenging endeavor. At Raleigh Elder Care, we are aware of the costly nature of senior care. We believe a person should not be forced to make a choice between accessible rates, a place, and healthcare.
Services and Amenities
In senior care Raleigh, we all know each resident has different needs. Thus, every resident has a support plan designed to specifications. This strategy was amended to suit changing conditions and is regularly assessed.
A number of our community members need a certain degree of well-being and health observation. We customizable dietary and nutritional counseling services for our residents and give them free. By catering to every resident’s needs, we go one step further to make everybody feel as they are indeed at home in our community.
We provide activities to our residents to be sure that there is always something. We are passionate about providing opportunities for our residents while enjoying our services and making friends and memories.
Customized Senior Care in Raleigh NC
Our staff creates a customized plan of service and maintenance according to our residents’ needs and interests, such as:
- 24-hour attention by certified nursing assistants and medication technicians
- Three well-balanced meals daily ready on-site according to residents’ dietary requirements
- Medication management using digital charting
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Bathing, grooming, eating, and incontinence care support
- Full-time activity manager with ongoing activities
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse
- Social and educational activities for individuals and families
- Transportation to events and resources, such as health centers, shopping, social service agencies, recreation, and spiritual activities
- 24-hour tracking and safety
- Partnership with long term care pharmacy to assist with medication management and allow to order drug conveniently
- In-house beauty salon staffed with licensed practitioners
The protection of our residents is the top priority. Over the last year, we have implemented safety measurements and additional procedures to ensure their safety and provide peace of mind to their families.
- Emergency/assistance telephone buttons for every resident’s bed and bathroom
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler systems in each room for fire prevention
- Perimeter door systems to monitor occupants
- Diesel-powered generator to offer power during long term power outages
- Handrails along corridors made to provide added assistance and stability