Assisted Living in Raleigh
Our assisted living in Raleigh NC provides seniors with a one-time community-centered senior living experience in North Carolina. All aspects of our services are influenced by our belief that age does not and should not limit one's participation as a part of one community.
Assisted Living in Raleigh NC
Living at an older age should be a positive experience that invites elders to continue living satisfying, connected lives. In Raleigh Elder Care, we have developed an approach that balances maintenance with esteem and empowerment.
- Our striking, clean design provides a cozy atmosphere that feels like a neighborhood than a classic assisted living.
- Our small dimension flats and long-serving, committed staff to ensure that each resident is seen, known, and cared for individually.
- Our business has a long-established record of caring for elders for decades.
- Our unique physical fitness program has helped a number of our people maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- We invite outside organizations to hold meetings and events in our spaces. This allows our residents to join with the community in ways, removing any sense of isolation.
Today, Raleigh Elder Center serves residents of all backgrounds from all over North Carolina and other towns. Our committed community-centered strategy for an assisted living positively impacts their families, elders, and the city.
Our assisted living in Raleigh is situated on nationally accepted medical facilities with vibrant arts and cultural landscape and a residential road-- just ten miles from the historical landmarks of North Carolina.
Our light-filled construction features two wheelchair-accessible apartments. The doors of most of those assisted living apartments open onto wide and generous corridors. All these corridors offer beautiful and bright views of landscaped grounds and the garden courtyard.
Each apartment contains a living room, bedroom, kitchenette, and bathroom. When promoting independence and dignity, the plan and features boost safety.
- Ample closet space
- A roll-in shower and washer/dryer hookups from the bathroom
- A cooktop, microwave, and fridge in the kitchen
- Auto alert/wireless emergency response system for innovative autumn detection
- Basic cable television service
- Plenty of outlets for lamps, stereos, televisions, computers, and other small electrical appliances
- Neutral and beautiful window scenery
The respite care of our assisted living in Raleigh is the perfect solution for people needing short-term assistance. This is sometimes helpful when a caretaker is inaccessible or in recovery from injury or illness. During respite care, elders may enjoy home comfort while their families enjoy absolute peace of mind.
Our bright, spacious apartments make short-term residents feel at home in no time. Committed, 24-hour, on-site staff members are readily available to assist with daily activities. During even a brief stay in our cozy, family-like environment, residents can enjoy freshly prepared foods and all of our amenities and services.